The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Latvia in cooperation with the Irish Latvian and the Swiss Chambers of Commerce Latvia
Cordially invite Members and Guests to the Joint Chamber Business Breakfast dedicated to
“Administrative territorial reform – should the business worry about it?”
Speakers of the panel discussion:
- Viesturs Zeps, Advisor to minister of Environmental Protection and Regional Development, Deputy of Riga City Council and Board member of Riga Free Port
- Valters Kaže, Dr.oec. RISEBA University and business consultant,
- Viktors Valainis, Member of the Saeima (ZZS), Executive Director of Big Cities Association
- Gatis Galviņš, Member of the board at EOLUS SIA and Wind Energy Association
Date: Friday, 18 October 2019, 8:00-11:00
Time: Registration & Breakfast 8.00 – 9.00. Presentations 9.00-10.00 followed by Q&A and networking until 11.00.
Venue: Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, Elizabetes iela 73, Riga
Admission: 20 EUR members/ 35 EUR non-members
Registration: by latest October 17, 12:00 by e-mail to the Swedish Chamber firstname.lastname@example.org
all registrations are financially binding after October 17
The discussion will elaborate on the following:
* Will larger municipalities mean more investment?
* Will larger municipalities mean more jobs and a better workforce?
* How will the maintenance and development of roads and other infrastructure change?
* How will the construction board’s work with businesses and its amenability?
We are thankful to EOLUS SIA and RISEBA for their support.
* The event will be photographed for the SCCL illustration and information purposes. Please notify the SCCL office, if you do not want to be photographed.