On the 9th of June 2021, the 25th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the SCCL took place in a virtual setting.
The voting was conducted electronically prior to the Meeting. The 25th AGM of the SCCL elected:
- SCCL Auditor for a period of 1 year (2021-2022) : Mastermind Events SIA (Ilze Palmbaha)
- 3 Nomination Committee members for a period of 1 year (2021-2022):
Kim Leandersson (Cognizant)
Pārsla Baško (ERDA Group)
David Ingerson (DANDI Invest SIA)
- 4 Board Members for a period of 2-years (2021-2023):
Zane Beķere, Member of the Board at AJ Produkti A/S (re-elected)
Iveta Berkolde, Managing Partner, Partners in Relocation Group SIA (re-elected)
Agnese Strazda, Head of Communication at SEB Latvia (currently sabbatical year) (re-elected)
Arvīds Jēgers, Head of Tele2 Shared Service Center (new)
- The year 2020 SCCL's Annual & Financial reports and the Auditor report are approved by the AGM.
- The new wording of the SCCL Charter is approved by the AGM.
Board Members proceeding from the previous term (AGM 2020) are:
Lauris Žubulis, Partner at ZAB Glimstedt
Ansis Mūrnieks, Individual member
Linda Freimane, Owner and CEO at B & More SIA
Santa Blate, Chief Finance and Operations Officer at Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
Niklas Jonsson, General Manager at Radisson Blu Latvia Conference & Spa Hotel
The SCCL Board at its first board meeting held on 9 June elected :
- Linda Freimane, as the SCCL Chairperson for a period of 1 year
- Agnese Strazda, as the SCCL Vice-Chairperson for a period of 1 year
We sincerely thank our outgoing Chairman Kim Leandersson for his contribution and engagement serving on the SCCL Board for the past five years.
We also express our appreciation to all other candidates who run for the SCCL 2021 elections!
The composition of the SCCL Executive Board as of 9 June 2021 is as follows: